Friday, November 12, 2010

Friends with Flair Blog hop

Happy Friday everyone. I am taking part in this weeks Friends with Flair blog hop by Unity Stamp Company. They have fabulous stamps at Unity be sure to check them out.
I made this card using this weeks Hip Hop sketch #33. I turned it to make it work with the square I already had cut out. I used Unity stamp sets Stylin' Stars and Christmas Bough.
Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fabulous weekend:)

13 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a fabulous card!

Sarah said...

This is beautiful! So very elegant!

stampjourney said...

Great take on this sketch! Love the stars as a Christmas embellishment!

Emily Leiphart said...

Cindy, this is a perfect holiday card! I love it.

Bonita Rose said...

love the bright red and white.. it's perfect!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a great holiday card. Love your design!

farmhouse-story said...

this is just adorable, cindy!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Love those stars!!

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome card! Love your layered star!

Lori said...

Lovely holiday card.

Scrapcollectr said...

Beautiful rendition! CAS and great.....
*smile*

Mary Friederichsen said...

Cindy, this is so pretty! I love all your elements and how you combined them!
So festive!
Thank you for sharing with us!

Sandy Ang said...

So festive !!