Friday, November 12, 2010

Friends with Flair Blog hop

Happy Friday everyone. I am taking part in this weeks Friends with Flair blog hop by Unity Stamp Company. They have fabulous stamps at Unity be sure to check them out.
I made this card using this weeks Hip Hop sketch #33. I turned it to make it work with the square I already had cut out. I used Unity stamp sets Stylin' Stars and Christmas Bough.
Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a fabulous weekend:)

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! So very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this sketch! Love the stars as a Christmas embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, this is a perfect holiday card! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bright red and white.. it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great holiday card. Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just adorable, cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love your layered star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful rendition! CAS and great.....
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy, this is so pretty! I love all your elements and how you combined them!
    So festive!
    Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy