Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I have a couple of Thanksgiving type cards to show that I better do today since starting tomorrow it will be all about Christmas.  
This first card I am going to use for Crazy 4 Challenges have to have circle on your card. It's a small and only one but it's there. I hope that it qualifies.


This image is from Robyn's Fetish. The first one I colored with Copic markers. I don't really have a large collection of colors yet so I wasn't completely satisfied with the results. So I borrowed Stampin Up markers from a friend and made the second card. I liked that I had more options of colors but didn't care for the markers themselves. I'll just stick to the Copics and what colors I have. 

I'm entering the 2nd card above in at One Stitch at a Time for #40 Any Season or Holiday
I thought I already posted this card but can't seem to locate it on my blog. So if it's a repeat I apologize. I did look. I have no idea where the image came from. I have a bad habit of not documenting the artist when saving the image. I used a brick wall technique which was given as a challenge at My sketch World. Pretty cool effect. I got Pick of the Day with this card.

This card was made using a sketch at My sketch World. It was a very loose interpretation of the sketch.
This card was made from scraps and left overs of a layout. I love that background stamp from Stampin Up. (Canvas-I think it's discontinued) That bottom flower is by Creative Memories and the word Gratitude is a sticker from my stash. I'm trying to use my stuff up. I wish I didn't need to sleep.
Well that's all for now. Tomorrow I will have a Christmas card or for you. I made a bunch for cards for Cards for Kids the last few days. Not sure if I have mentioned this before but I have received a bunch of donations from other scrappers such as leftover paper, die cuts, stickers, flowers, and even brads to use on cards for Cards for Kids. Well the past few days I have been putting them to good use. I think they kids will really like some of these cards. (I know I do)
Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Great cards Cindy, looks like you've been busy! Great job. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Love crafts forever said...

Very lovely cards. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs, Nataliya.