Sunday, February 20, 2011

IDIC challenge #43

I did it Creations is here and ready for a new challenge. Thanks to everyone that supported us last week. This week should be very popular: ANYTHING GOES!!!
We  were supported by Digi's with an Attitude and here is the card I made with the image they gave us:
I'm not sure what I will use this card for but I was thinking along the lines of a thank you. "Thank you for your personal help" or "you are to kind to help me out" Something along those lines.
So lets see what you've got for us this week at IDIC's challenge blog. I'm falling asleep at my computer. I think that's my sign to get off of it. So have a fabulous week and I hope you get to play with us this time around.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Cindy, Your card is just adorable.

TB said...

fun fun fun!