Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shannon's Sentiment Preview Day #2

It's Day 2 for the previews for "Shannon's Sentiments" release!!! It's a big reveal this month so we're previewing the sets over 3 days. Today we're featuring "Party Time" and "the Freebies".


The full sets with a blog hop will be starting at 6am EST on Feb. 15th at the "Shannon's Sentiments" blog. We will also be hosting a chat at our SNR group page at 8pm EST on the 15th as well.

There are unique giveaways this month that I promise you won't want to miss out on.
I used the stamp set Party Time for my card. I must have been in a bright and cheery mood when I made this one. It's bright:) lol. I put Stickles on the pom pom on top of the hat and at the edge as well as on the balloon. Thanks for looking.
Supplies: patterned paper by Scenic Route; orange paper by Creative Memories; Copic Markers; Ribbon by American Crafts; Stickles by Ranger; decorative scissors by Fiskars; Glimmer mist by Tattered Angels; Ink by Rubber Stampede, Ranger and Stampin' Up


More inspiration from our design team to get your creative juices flowing for this challenge.

Shannon Hawkins

Cindy Groh

Kapree Clark

Michelle Single

Becky Givans - Guest Designer


Stop by again tomorrow for the last set of previews!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy