Sunday, February 13, 2011

Easter Egg cards for challenges

Looking for Shannon's Sentiment preview day #2? Go HERE to see my really bright card. lol.

Today being Sunday means another wonderful challenge from I Did it Creations. Yeah!!

*Remember we give a freebie with every challenge. Just choose an image that a DT member has used and send your request to jeanette_wtrs@yahoo.com with challenge freebie request in subject line. She will also need the name of the DT member.

*This week Challenge #42 - Bling It Up  and our sponsor is Beary Dust Stamps where you will find a wonderful mix of digi stamp images. 

I chose the Imposter stamp for Easter cards but I couldn't decide what color I wanted to make him so I did two. You are probably thinking Easter? It's not even Valentines Day yet. I like to think and work ahead and work ahead a little bit.


*I'm not going to give a supplies list for these cards. There's a ton of product in these two and I can tell you this much, it's all older materials. You probably wouldn't be able to find the products very easily. If you want to know what company makes a specific item just leave it in the comments. 

*I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and come back tomorrow for another card. It's preview days for Shannon's Sentiments with a blog hop and release day on the 15th.

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhhhh. how cute....love all the little accents....so Springy too!

TB said...

cute! did you make them while at the crop? sorry for missing out this time friend!

Betty Kimmel said...

adorable cards!! I love them both :)
TFS
-BK

CARLA PREDIGER said...

What a nice card.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful cards...I really like the different ways you colored that cute little fellow! Super cute cards!