Thursday, July 14, 2011

Imaginisce Prom Layout

This week I took a small break from the blog land action to work a few things out. So far it's been a better week then the previous 3 or 4 and with that I'm going to stay optimistic. Coping/dealing with the stress of medical issues has become a puzzle that needs to be solved. I have found a few pieces and have attached them for my own sanity, which I am thankful God lead me to those coping remedies and many other things. 
Today's layout features my niece's Prom pictures from this past May. I used the Garden collection from Imaginisce and love the way it turned out. The flower rub ons in the Spellbinders die cuts are from the Twitter patted collection. 


Trying the close up shots again.


CS is by Dollar General; cross is by Colorbok; embossing powder by The Powder Keg; circle stamp by CTMH; border punch by EK Success; Silver paper in title by CM; Stickles and liquid pearls by RI; kraft CS by OTCo; rhinestones by Basic Grey.

The title die cut comes from Cricuts cartridge Locker Talk. That one takes a while to get the best results but I was pleased with it's sparkle and how well it matched the patterned paper. Here's a few pictures of the production of decorating the die cut.
This first one is where I marked off where the frame would be so not to lose it in the glitter. Then I placed white Martha Stewart glitter glue down on the "ribbon" and topped it with MS green glitter for added dimension.


This next picture is the completion of the glitter on the "ribbon".


The picture below shows the start of the black Stickles for the frame of the die cut. Multiple layers of Stickles are needed to give the die cut full coverage.


And then I didn't (forgot to) take a photo in between the next step and the final product. The next picture is what the die cut looks like on the layout except I think I filled in that kraft colored corner )upper left) with Liquid Pearls by RI.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout.



No comments: