Friday, July 15, 2011

Loving cards

I'm showing a wedding card and a with love card today with similar colors. I really like the peach color and keep finding myself reaching for it over and over again.

This card has the following products in it: PP by KCo (I just cut with the wave of the paper free hand);
flowers & brad by LSS-Smooch ink by Clearsnap-embossing folder by SZ;
peach paper by MM-background stamp by HA-ink by VM-embossing powder by SP-distressing ink and tool by RI;
white CS by RE-sentiment by Fiskars-ink by Clearsnap.

 
This next card's base is by Studio G, which I buy at Michael's;
CS by Bazzill, RE and Dollar General;
PP by KCo (I drew the line of the card base on the back of the PP and free hand cut it out to match the card)
die cuts by SB-embossing folder by CB by PC-ink Tea Dye by RI;
flower and brad by LSS;
scallop circle punch by SU-spray/mist Smoochie by Clearsnap;
ribbon by OF; Border punch by EK; Rub on by Kaiserkrafts.

Thanks for stopping by a taking a look at my most recent creations. More to come for the next 4 days.

1 comment:

sheila said...

Both of these cards are wonderful Cindy! I love the color and design that you used.