Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Tuesday after the holiday

This always messes me up when a holiday is on a Monday. The week just feels off to me because the trash day changes and what not. I can't think of any other examples as to why life is different but it just feels odd:)
Today I thought I would share a few layouts that I have made recently. The first being the first page in my nieces' scrapbook and then the second is the last page of  her scrapbook.
I haven't done many in fact I can't think of any off hand layouts without photos. So this was a little new for me. I loved the yellow and pinks in these Stampin' Up patterned papers along with her love for Peace signs and my favorite color green. I made my sister cry with the write up/journal. One thing I love about this LO is the little details that are hard to see from a far. So I'm including some close up shots of those details but please keep in mind I'm not the bomb at the close up shots, yet. I'm working on it.


This first one, I had the yellow die cut butterfly (an old one from Creative Memories) and I stamped/heat embossed it with a HA background stamp. Then I sprayed it with my Clearsnap smoochie spray and OMGoodness did it ever sparkle. Loved it.


This second picture just shows the different things I did with the middle border. They are all stamped/heat embossed with Stampendous embossing powder and Versa Mark ink. Then on the first flower I colored it in with Copic markers, 2nd and 3rd images I used Stickles by RI to bring out the image and the 4th stamp I just kept the same.


Here is another picture of the rest of the border where I used Stickles to make them appear a little different rather than all the same stamps used across the border. Stamps are by RE and TPCo.


This last page of her book The paper was perfect for her senior picture that sister secretly got me a 5x7 of and then a wallet that we got from her. Peace stickers are by Little Yellow Bicycle; stamps by Unity Stamp Co (sentiment) and Lawn Fawn (letters); ink by SU; tag by MME; brad by Eyelet Outlet; CS by RE.

Thanks for looking. come back tomorrow when I share the banner I made for her party. It really turned out lovely.

No comments: