Friday, July 29, 2011

3 Cards using American Crafts Products

I made the following cards using the American Crafts collection called Abode. I really love the bold colors of this collection and how I was able to take other collections from AC and add them together. This first card has ribbon by Dear Lizzy, the stamp is from the I Do stamp set and the flower is by an entirely different collection as well. I took the chipboard buckle by Colorbok and painted it with a bingo dabber and then sprayed it with Perfect Pearls and water. The flower had a glitch in the corner so I took some Martha Stewart glitter glue and went around the edges of it. Now you would never know that something was wrong.


This happy birthday card is all American Crafts products except the thread, which is by Gudebrod. Oh and the ink on the yellow rectangle is by SU


Almost all of this card is by American Crafts. That rectangle rub on is from an older collection of rub-ons. the ink is by SU and the card base by Studio G.


Thanks for checking out my cards today. See you again tomorrow for something new. I have things lined up to post until August 2nd. So be sure to come back each day for some new inspiration.

No comments: