Monday, July 11, 2011

Manly Monday

Sorry for the delay. I woke up to no power. I have a birthday card for you that is on the summer side of things. I used products from Echo Park; stamps by Lawn Fawn; ink by CTMH and the cardstock is from RE. The arrow was (I think) cut on my Cricut but it could have been a borrowed punch from a crop as well.


The second picture is the inside and the stamp is by Stampendous using ink by RI and sticker by Three bugs in a rug.
 I may have another one later on to share but this is all I have for now. My mojo has been a "no show" these past few stressful days/weeks. I hope this week is better then the past few. 


Ooh the mail guy just came knocking.........a new Stampin Up catalog is here for my viewing pleasure. Things just got better already. Gotta go dream I have a million dollars to spend in there and then have all the room to store everything:) See ya tomorrow.

No comments: