Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Merry and Bright

I have a few Christmas cards to share today. I know it's super early but I like to do things a little bit early and then have a million other things to do as the time draws near. This one is inspired by Creative Belli's challenge Christmas challenge. See the photo on their blog. The PP is by Best Creations; sticker by Imaginisce and rub ons by K and Co.


This next one is left over scraps from a squashed album class I took on Saturday. I loved the papers so much I made them into this simple card. Stamped sentiment by CTMH; PP by K and Co; CS by SU and RE; center stamp and snowflake rubon by American Crafts; ink by Clearsnap and RI.


This last one is a nontraditional colorful Christmas card that I made using papers from DCWV and the card is by Studio G. The stamp is by TPCo; ink by Versa Mark; embossing powder by SP; rick rack by TPS, rhinestones by BG and snowflake stickers by Jolees.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: