Monday, October 01, 2012

Christmas Cards All Year Round

This month at Christmas Cards all Year Round the challenge is to either use non-traditional colors for your Christmas cards or to use a non-Christmas image with traditional colors. 

My first two cards I followed the non-traditional colors. My patterned paper is by DCWV and sentiment sticker is by Cloud Nine. The bell stamp is by Stamp N Plus. I heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. The border punch is by Martha Stewart




My third card follows the second option for our challenge with a non-traditional image in Christmas colors. The stamps, flower and sentiment, are by Stamp N Plus. I heat embossed it with silver embossing powder and colored it in with powdered chalks. The patterned paper is by Anna Griffin. Die cuts by Spellbinders.


Thanks for looking. I hope you will join us this month at Christmas Cards all Year Round.

2 comments:

Denise@DigiHaven said...

All three cards are wonderful Cindy. Out of the three I'd have to say the Snowman is my favorite because of the color .. great color choice! I also love that red printed paper on the last card, it looks like stamped velvet. Very pretty. ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

CraftinGranny said...

Oh wow Cindy, great cards and wonderful inspiration for the challenge this month. My fav color is purple and/or purple hues so you know my first choice. So glad to get out to visit. "Hugs"