Thursday, October 18, 2012

Watering can fall card


I made this card using the Watering can stamp by Stamp N Plus. I heat embossed it with a soft gold embossing powder also sold by SNP. The image was colored in using Copic markers. The velvet paper is by MME, die cut by Spellbinders, cardstock by Coredinations and brad by Creative Imaginations. 

The sticker the sentiment is on, is fabric by Mrs Grossman's (very old). I cut the edges with my paper trimmer from Provo Craft thatcame with my Your Story machine. 

I used a blending tool to apply Antique Linen distressing ink on the die cut while still in the die. I love the shadowing effect it gives.


If you like the sentiment I used in my card check out the picture below. You can order this whole sheet of rubber stamp sentiments by calling Luann at 715-271-1873. It has about everything you would need for card making and some fun labels for scrapbooking. 

No comments: