Saturday, October 06, 2012

Thinking of you card

I made this card to sell at one of the stores that my cards sell at. I really love the way the die cut paper came from a summer/beach themed paper pack and I was able to tame it down for a thinking of you card. 
The cardstock is from Hobby Lobby and the patterned paper by DCWV. The die cut was cut out using the Cricut but I'm not sure which cartridge. I want to say CTMH Art Philosophy. I have been using that one a ton lately. The ribbon is by Stampin Up and embossing folder by Provo Craft using my Cuttlebug. The stamps are by Fiskars and Stampington and Co, inks by Versa Mark and Ranger Industries and embossing powder by Stampendous.

Thanks for looking.


Challenges:
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.com/-Use texture (Hope my embossing is texture)

7 comments:

Dreja said...

Wunderschön gemacht. Bravo.

Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

LG Dreja

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the embossed white wheat!

Tina said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchalenge
LG Tina

Haley D. said...

Very pretty! I like all the texture and the fall color combo.

Shari said...

Beautiful use of colors and a fabulous design!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

Stine said...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at stempelsonnenchallenge.
Hugs Stine

fatmonica said...

It's a great card.I love the deep rich colours.Thanks for sharing it with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.