Sunday, May 03, 2015

Be the Change card

I have a new graduation card for you today. The sentiment stamp comes from Unity Stamp Co and the circle stamp in the background is by im Holtz. I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it in silver. The circle stamps were stamped on the blue cardstock with Close to my Heart blue ink. The world stamp is old by PSX and I colored it in with different colors of distress markers before stamping it on white cardstock. I punched it out with a EK Success punch and then a black one out of the next bigger size. The graduation cap sticker is by EK Success.




This card is almost the exact same however I titled the blue cardstock on top of the black cardstock.




Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful Cindy with wonderful inspiring words.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}