Sunday, July 26, 2015

Faith 2010 Christmas Card Book Layout

I used a sketch from Stuck sketches however I rotated it to fit my needs with this photo card for my Christmas card book. I'll start at the top and move my way down the layout. The red patterned paper is by Deja Views; the 2010 was purchased at a LSS; the pennants are a die by Lawn Fawn with Bazzill cardstock; the circle stamp is by Colorbok and the ink is by Hero Arts; polka dot paper is unknown; red cardstock is from Hobby Lobby and hsa been punched with an EK Success border punch; black cardstock is by Recollections and has also been punched with an EK Success border punch.





Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful page, love the effect of the double layers of punched edges! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Joefil said...

Beautiful page! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!