Saturday, May 07, 2016

Sketches in Thyme Project Life May

I here today with my Sketches in Thyme Project Life design team card. The layout is another example of how to use the card sketches for something other than a pocket scrapbooking page. I really struggled with this layout and ended up moving it to the pile of I'm not sure where I'm going with this one. I like how it turned out. I followed the sketch really well.

The cardstock used in the layout: blue by Stampin Up, teal by Provo Craft, cream background paper by Scrapworks, and off white by Recollections. The patterned paper is a 6x6 pad by Studio G that I found at Meijer for a dollar. I've used that and the other pads with different colors and designs on a lot of projects.

The title letter stamps by Stampibilities/The Paper Studio and adventure stamp by Fiskars stamped have been stamped with paint by Making Memories. Both the small letter stamps and Bermuda ink are by Stampin Up. The die cuts are Cricut cuts: the stars are by Art Philosophy, tag by Life's a Beach, and arrow by Bits and Pieces. I used an embossing folder by Fiskars that has been inked with Peacock Feathers distress ink (Ranger). The brad in the tag comes from Close to my Heart.





Thanks for looking.


No comments: