Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Fall Stamping ATC's

These ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) were made for a swap and the theme was stamping. The picture below shows the background /basg for the ATC. I stamped border stamps by The Paper Co side by side with these three colors.


These are close ups of each background. You can see there are a few mistakes in the stamping but they will get covered up.



I did a class at church and had to punch a bunch (over 100) of 1 1/2 inch squares in fall colors, which I used my Creative Memories punch. I like to use small pieces for projects like that and I noticed that these four negative pieces were very similar in the size of the left over scrap. It was a small scrap to begin with and I couldn't get another square out of the piece of paper.

I backed the negative square with patterned paper by Studio Calico. The other part of the card for church, we stamped fall like images on these 1 1/4 inch white squares and layered the small square on top of the larger square. I had these left overs white square and adhered them to the center of the negative.


Close ups of each piece.


This is the finished product. I adhered a piece of glittery chipboard by Colorbok underneath the negative square piece and each chipboard is a different shape. I adhered that whole piece to the lovely background from above. Then I embellished the front with some cardboard corrugated circles that I found in my stash and along with a circle epoxy sticker by Studio 112.


Here are some close ups of each one.




Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Cindy! Thank you for visiting my blog -I was so happy when I saw your sweet comment! Your ATC's are gorgeous! I love your fall theme and colours! My favourite season! Hope things are going okay with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy