Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Butterfly Birthday Card

I made this card when I was selling them at a store and it was for a granddaughter.  Well since I will never have one I changed it into a birthday card, which I'm always in need of. The butterflies patterned paper is by K and Co. and the vine and leaves on the side are a Cricut cut from Art Philosophy. There is a brown piece of cardstock at the bottom to hold down the lace . I folded the lace on top of each other like a pleat and secured it down with Modge Podge and a foam brush. The foam brush had blue-ish ink remnants on it which is what I get for not cleaning my brushes when I'm finished. The sentiment is by Fiskars.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Ha, nursing a bad back here as I have done too much gardening so had to laugh (ouch that hurt) at your sentiment. Love the butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such fun and lovely details too.
Faith
x