Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sketches in Thyme Project Life Feb

I have a new Sketches In Thyme Project Life/Pocket page to share. A thought came to me when I joined a few PL groups on FB that what I am doing is not really considered  "Project Life". Oh well. I found this system to be the easiest way for me to put these photos in albums.

Here's my page for today. I really liked the sketch of the card, which you can see below and is the middle row right side card. I like that it's crooked and suppose to be that way.

 Then I had some fun using the Small Talk and frames Cricut cartridge for the center card. I added some arrows and circles to spice it up the pictures. The large number stamps are by Stampin Up and the S by Lawn Fawn.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy