Wednesday, February 22, 2017

President Washington ATC's

I found these George Washington seals in my mother in laws things when she moved. I made ATC's out of them in time for his birthday. They are also for a swap where the theme is two colors and I chose green and gold. 
I dry embossed the background paper with a star embossing folder by Cuttlebug. I then lightly covered the raised area with gold distress paint with a makeup sponge. The background paper has a design of gold string decoratively sewn in. It's hard to see in these pictures but I the single photos below show it better.
I layered the seal on top of a white die cut and then a gold paper oval punch. The paper is by Provo Craft and the punch by Marvy. For the date, I used Stampin Up stamps with green ink onto green cardstock scraps. The stars were in my stash, They really tested my patience when adhering them to the ATC.







Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh how clever of you to think of doing ATC's with the stickers, Well done.
Faith
x