Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Deep Red Stamps ATC's

For the first card I used Retro Umbrella Girl. I stamped her in black and cut her out. The green cardstock is dry embossed with a border folder. The circle is a Heidi Swapp freebie download. I inked the edges with whatever mixture was left on my table at the time.


This one below I stamped the Vintage Swirls background stamp with Old Paper distress ink and brushed on some gold Perfect Pearls. I stamped the Movie Clapper in black and added a rub-on inside of it. I stamped the film piece from the Vintage photo Frame set on the left side twice. The sticker is by Cloud 9.


I stamped the frame from the Vintage Photo Frame set in a sage ink. I colored in the Vintage Delivery Truck with distress markers before stamping it inside of the frame. The side design with wheels and cogs is washi tape. The words at the top are Creative Imaginations stickers that I colored in with distress markers and the 4 is a rub on by The Paper Studio.


All the stamps used in these ATC's were by Deep Red Stamps
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER cards, Love the retro look you have achieved and the images, GREAT work.
Faith
x