Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Flower Basket Birthday Card

Today's card is a remodel. It was a Mother's Day card that I converted into a birthday card. It had this huge pearl brad in it that would never go through the machine at the post office. HERE is the original card where you can see a products list. 

Here's what I did to revamp it. The Mother's Day label was not coming off without taking the green cardstock with it. I really wasn't that interested in tearing the whole card down more just change those few elements. So I covered up the the longer Elle's label with a smaller one from the same pack (Is it sad that I still have the same pack of labels that I did from 2013?) I layered the die cut "happy" by Clearly Besotted over the two labels in brown. As I look at the card, I'm not really impressed with the color of the sentiment but it's done and I'm sure no one in my family will say anything.


For the inside of the card, I used a brown label from the same pack of labels. The sentiment is by Stamping Scrapping in brown Stampin Up ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Clever you, to make a pretty card from another. Great work.
Faith
x