Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Anniversary Cards

Thankfully, I still need anniversary cards and these two cards were so similar that I put them into one post.

Starting with the background, I sprayed Glimmer Mist onto a stencil by Heidi Swapp and then inked the edges with distress ink. The glitter paper is by Recollections, the black die cut is an oldie from Die Cuts with a View and the red heart is a Cricut die cut stamped with a Cloud 9 sentiment with red Simon Says Stamp ink. I think Cloud 9 is a company within Fiskars.


For this next card: I created this background of hearts using the negative of a Cricut cut that I inked with distress ink. The heart die cut is from eBay out of Forever in Time pink cardstock. The square die cuts look inked. The pink paper on the left is by Studio G and the sentiment stamp is by TPC Studios with Stampin Up ink.


I feel like the word sentiment Love is a darker ink than the Best Wishes sentiment. The first is by Simon Says Stamp and the second by Stampin Up. I think it’s time to replace my SU ink pads because the pads are uneven so refilling them has become pointless. I’ve had some of these ink pads for over 10 years. They’ve had a good life. Lol.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are gorgeous Cindy, love the "love" in the centre of the first card and the beautiful die in the second.
Faith x