Saturday, June 29, 2019

National Pink Day Flower card with squares

It's National Pink Day and was my inspiration for posting this pink card with peachy accents.

 The Stampin Up flower stamped with Memento ink and colored ink with Copic markers. I cut it into a square and then cut the edges with Fiskar Corner Edgers Round scissors. It's something different and gets me to use those decorative scissors that I had to have and now rarely use them.

The square background stamps have been stamped with orange ink but I'm not sure what brand and then punched out with Creative Memories square punch. The background cardstock by Recollections.




Thanks for looking.
If you're interested in seeing other cards using those square stamps I have a few:
Background Square 1
Background Squares 2
Background Squares 3-Not my fave
Background Squares 4
Background Squares 5

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card Cindy, love the centre stamp and the "pinks"
Faith x