Sunday, November 25, 2018

Mini Cards for Anniversary

Before I start, The next few days I will be posting cards that all have the blurry square stamp. I wanted to use this stamp set in different ways and just use it while it's new to me.

Anyway, This card was easy to pull together because all the die cutting, dry embossing and stamping were done beforehand. I looked on my table and counter and found theses lovely pieces that finally found their way to come together. The golden background is recycled wall paper that I dry embossed. The blurry square is in the center with a heart die cut-glittery paper. The squares came from Wish the happy die by Lawn Fawn is stamped and die cut out with matching die.


I couldn't decide on this bottom picture on weather or not to throw it out or not.

I felt these two cards would go together because the heart paper above is the same paper on here.  The edge where you open the card has been cut with scallop shaped scissors.The center is dry embossed Tim Holtz folder that I covered with distress stickles. Looking at the pictures has made me realize that the bodies of the butterflies are incomplete. I'll need to work on that.




Thanks for coming over to see my creations. Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Monica said...

All the cards are great. I like the one with the heart the best.