Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Easter Lily Cards

This a very old post that I found and after searching my blog these cards were never posted. However, they are so similar to these
I'm making Easter ATC cards for a swap using a vintage flower. 
There is another vintage flower section of png's on the blog
I stamped the background with a Hero Arts background stamp with SU moss ink. I inked it with different colors of distress ink. On top of that layer is Mulberry paper that had been made to stick to the front of the card. I printed the flowers onto glossy paper and adhered to the front of the card. Then I added Jolee’s cross sticker. 





I also made this card using another digital image from the same batch.


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute Easter cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm glad you found them Cindy, it would have been a shame not to have seen these beautiful cards.
Faith x