Saturday, October 26, 2019

Deep Red Stamps Scary Tree Stamp Cards

I used this scary tree stamp by Deep Red Stamps for 2 different cards

Deep Red Stamps Scary Tree Stamp

I created the background blending distress inks and on a piece of cardstock with an Inkadinkado masking paper as the moon.
I spritzed with water.
I stamped the tree with black ink and colored it in with distress ink and a Fantstick.

**Scroll down because this card gets better.


My second card
I heat embossed the tree with gold embossing powder and colored it in with Copic markers before fussy cutting it out. The background die-cut is by Sizzix. The polka dot paper is the negative of the die-cut.




BUT I thought they were very blah 
So then I added to them:
 Sequin stars are unknown
The sticker letters that are a tree shape are by Prove Craft. They are very old.
The eyes in the OO's are from the dollar store






This one has the same stars and eyes on one of the headstones.
The pumpkin is by Jolee's.
The circle number stickers on the pumpkin are unknown.



Here are few other cards using the scary tree stamp

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards! Love the spooky tree!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️