Thursday, January 30, 2020

Simple Christmas tree stamp 2 ways

This is a simple tree stamp from an old Stampin Up set. They were both colored with Copic markers and put together with whatever I found laying around.

This one I added a Cricut die cut behind it and a star on top. I sprayed the cardstock with Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists, Sunflower sparkle.



For this next one, I used a scrap of patterned paper and two borders punched out of green Stampin Up cardstock with a Martha Stewart punch. I added a sentiment by Hero Arts on white cardstock and a star on top. When I colored the image I added a shadow to the left with a bunch of colors on the table.


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More great ideas with lovely cards Cindy.
Faith x