Friday, January 10, 2020

Triple Tree Stamp Christmas Cards

This triple tree stamp has no packaging or indication of the manufacturer but if I were to guess, I would say Cloud 9.
I colored them in with Copic markers.
Border punch by Fiskars
Patterned paper by Colorbox
Distress inks on the sides



The second card the border punch is by EK Sucess.
The present stamp is by Clear Dollar Stamps and I colored in with distress markers and then fussy cut the present out and I adhered it with foam.



Friend Patty made this one. Border punch by Martha Stewart
The patterned paper is by Stampin Up.


Made by Friend Sarah



This was the start of one. It didn't make the cut
Border punch is by Cricut and the patterned paper is by Stampin Up.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun with this stamp cindy, beautiful cards.
Faith x