Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Breast Cancer Card Hope

My card today was made with pieces from different projects. I know the stamped background is from my sister's baby shower invitations and my niece is 3.
The purple paper is from a teaching project at the Senior Center and I stopped that about 3 years ago.
I'm not one to throw things away.
The ribbon stamp is by Stampibilities/Hobby Lobby
The background stamp is by Stampin Up with Umbrella ink exclusively through Scrapbook. com
The purple cardstock is by Recollections and was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.
The sentiment sticker is from Current and I inked the edges of that white paper.


Thanks for looking.
Breast Cancer cards

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the embossing and the whole card. Hope indeed.
Faith x