Thursday, January 16, 2020

Kenny K You ROCK! Card

I like this cute image and how it all pulled together to make this card.
Kenny K image colored with Copic markers. 
Blue patterned paper by Die Cuts With a View
Black cardstock and white card base from my stash
The word You is a die-cut that is unknown manufacturers 
The word rock! letter stamps by Stampin Up
Stickers-cable, volume button, and distortion box by Jolee's.



Kenny K no longer sells their digital stamps. Insert sad face.
 But I still have some of their images printed.
They are in different phases of making it onto a card.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a shame Kenny K, doesn't do for us crafters anymore, luckily I have quite a few of his digital stamps too. I love this image and how you have put it all together. Super card.
Faith x