Thursday, June 09, 2022

Just a Note with muted Colors and a wallpaper leaf Card

Cindy Groh
Cindy Groh

The patterned paper is by My Mind’s Eye (background) and The Paper Loft (strips). The sentiment is a die by Spellbinders. I replaced the paper dot for with a dot for the “I” by Cloud 9. The label is made of chipboard and I painted it with Ranger’s gold distress paint and put Perfect Pearls on top of it. The leaf die is by Stampendous. The two leaves are unique for I cut one cut out of cardstock and one out of a wallpaper sample. Thanks for looking.
Happy Little Stamper challenge
Anything goes with dies

1 comment:

Catie Cuddles said...

Always love cool ideas like this use of wallpaper.
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT