Friday, July 01, 2022

Floral Friday Majorie’s birthday card

The only floral is on a tiny piece of patterned paper.

I stamped the butterfly stamps that came from Dollar Tree onto cream cardstock by Cricut and I colored them in with Copic Markers. I cut them out by hand and then used pop dots to adhere to the wings.

The patterned paper in this card comes from: are you ready for this? Cardstock doesn’t count. From the top-down, My Mind’s Eye. Die cuts with a View. Provo Craft. Recollections. Strathmore watercolor paper with a random color mix. Die Cuts with a View, Provo Craft, My Mind’s Eye, and Christmas paper on them both by Anna Griffin. The sentiment is an old embossing folder. It's one of the small ones and I just inked it with distress ink.

Thank for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great use of the patterned paper with the butterflies, Cindy, so pretty.