Monday, August 08, 2022

Manly Monday Poker BIL's Card


This is the front of the card. The crimper is by Fiskars. The little playing cards are dies by Quickutz. The patterned paper underneath the straight flush is by Tim Holtz. I'm not sure about the bottle cap but it beautifully fits in as a 10 of hearts. The alphabet stamps are by Oriental Trading Co. It's a great little set. 
And this is the inside of the card. The inside letters are Michael's. I thought it was witty
Straight Flush? Nope! 4 of a kind for our 7 card stud 
because he turned 47
But now that I read again, it's hard to understand.

This is a fabric that I used heat and bond to attach the fabric to the cardstock.
Cricut cut the four and seven.
And then I tripped on the finish line and cut the word kind in the wrong spot. It turned out fine.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: