Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Cottage Playing Cards Project Life

I am posting for the new challenge blog called Sketches in Thyme Project Life. We are given a sketch to create a Project Life card for our pocket scrapbooking. I use We are Memory Keepers Albums made Easy for my pocket scrapbooking pages.

Here is my card that I made using some Quickutz dies and Oriental Trading Co stamps as well as some eyelets.


Here is the rest of my page with the card and also another card I made with a Martha Stewart border punch, Cricut for the word Boys, a Deep Red Movie Clapper stamp and more alphabet stamps and eyelets.



I wrote on the pictures with a Creative Memories marker.


Thanks for looking.
SB Cricut-Word Boys {Cricut Craft Room Basics}
SB Stamps-{Movie clapper and alphabet}

**And don't forget about the birthday giveaway. It ends November 29th at noon EST.**

No comments: