Friday, November 06, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs FBF Pie

Today for 24 hours only this digi is a freebie on the Sassy Studio Designs closed FB group. Become a member of this group by clicking the Join tab on the right and an administrator will welcome you to the group. It's that easy.

I printed this digi out onto Cryogen cardstock and colored her in with Copic markers and colored pencils. I really like the way she turned out. The patterned paper is by Crate Paper and the yellow and brown circle cardstocks are scraps from my stash. I did cut the circle out using the Cricut and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. The jute is by Tim Holtz and I secured it in the middle with a brown brad. The sentiment stamp is by Stampabilities that I stamped with brown Colorbox pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder by Stamp N Plus.