Friday, November 13, 2015

SSD FBF Pochantus

This month at Sassy Studio Designs I am on the Facebook group. Join our closed group of Sassy followers and receive a free image like the one below. This image will be available on Friday, November 13th for 24 hours only. 

I printed this image onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored her in with Copic Markers and Stampin Up colored pencils. I cut her down and matted her on a burnt orange cardstock. The wooden feather is by Maya Road and the real feathers are from Meijer. I feel bad because I don't know the patterned paper or the border punch or the compass or the orange floss manufacturer. I hope you still like my card.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful colours in your card Cindy! And your colouring is beautiful!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Wies said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you coloured the shiny spots in the hair and dress of the Sassy image.