Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stamp N Plus sunflower card


Our sunflowers are so pretty right about now. We start them from seeds and water them every, ok most, days. It is such a joy to watch something so small grow to be so big. 
So with that I have this sunflower card to share today. I painted the image in using paint and powdered chalk from Stamp N Plus.
I used a bunch of left over pieces of paper to make this card. I love to use up my scraps. 

Thanks for stopping by.


Challenges:
(painting in the image using powdered chalk and paint)

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Love the sunflowers - pretty card! Thanks for joining in the Repeat Impressions challenge this week.

Patti J said...

Your card is just beautiful. Thanks for joining in our Repeat Impressions challenge at The House That Stamps Built!