Sunday, August 12, 2012

Season's Greetings Digital stamp of a girl holding ice skates Card

This was for a challenge at One Stitch at a time. They are no longer. Here is the card that I made, seeing how I was a design team member I kept it on the blog. The stuff below the card is the information about the challenge and a store that are no longer around.

My image is by creator Reece's Scrap Pieces. I used powdered chalk and paint to color my image in The patterned paper are scraps from my stash. I put pearls within the design. The paper at the bottom has been cut with decorative scissors. The sentiment is by Fiskars and the ribbon is by Martha Stewart.
Thanks for looking.



UPDATED TITLE, PIC SIZE, WORDING, LINKS, AND LABELS 10-23-21

This week at One Stitch at a Time the challenge is Anything Goes. My card is using a digital stamp from the Stitchy Bear store 

When you spend $7.00 in the store you will receive this collaboration of images for FREE. This offer is only good until August 19th. Check out the BLOG for examples from the other DT members using all these digi stamps.

8 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Cute card! Great DP :D

Choccy said...

Cuuuute card Cindy... These Christmas cards are really getting me thinking that i should make a start on mine !

Choccy xx

craftygranny said...

Wow that is lovely fab image and love the unusual colour scheme.

Hugs trisha x

Nikki Byrne said...

Great card and fab papers:o) Fellow OSAAT buddie Nikki xxx

Unknown said...

Cute card!! I love it!

CraftyGirl said...

Cindy great card!!! Love your design paper.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Cindy! Have a lovely week ! Judy x

Made by Mandy said...

Love the soft coloured effect with the bright paper and mmmm that ribbon is yummy :)

Love Mandy xxx