Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Stamp N Plus challenge #3

This month at the Stamp N Plus challenge blog the theme is flowers. 

**You must use stamps by Stamp N Plus.**

 There are so many wonderful stamps to choose from. Be sure to head over to the store and get a couple so you can join our challenge and possibly win a gift certificate to the store.

For my card I used THIS (J787) flower stamp by masking the stem off when I stamped it onto my flower. I then used my fingertip to coat the flower with stardust powdered chalk. The sentiment stamp can be found HERE

Patterned paper is by Making Memories, Flower by Stamping Scrapping, center of flower by Webster's, die cuts by Spellbinders, scallop label by Martha Stewart and tag by Making Memories, border punch was borrowed from a friend but the cardstock used is by Recollections and the ink I used was by Close to my Heart and Ranger Industries. 

Thanks for looking. 


5 comments:

ParkNSlide said...

Love how you stamped on the flower. Pretty color choices.

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful Card, Cindy! I Love the middle of the Flower the best & the colors are fantastic!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Bonnie Irvine said...

How clever to stamp the flower. Great use of dies to frame it. Love the touch of gingham.

Beverly Montez said...

How clever to stamp on the flower! Very lovely card.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful Cindy, love how you stamped on your flower, such a great technique. Your card design is beautiful with your fabulous accents using your dies.