Saturday, January 19, 2013

Golf lovers card

I made this card for the Stamp N Plus blog. When making this card I was thinking about the golf lovers and how much they must love this mild winter weather we are having here in Michigan. A co-worker of mine took his motorcycle out one day last week and I'm sure some die hard golfers were out on the course that same day.

The golf stamp is L1773 and can be found HERE on the Stamp N Plus website. The clouds cardstock is by Recollections and Provo Craft. On the smaller cloud I dabbed a cosmetic wedge with paint and powdered chalk and smeared it onto the die cut. It gives it a fun fluffy feel. I cut the clouds out using my Cricut and Creative Memories cartridge. 

The grass is a die cut that I've had for years so no idea where it came from or who it is by. The birthday stamp is from a SNP set that I have posted a picture below this card. If you are interested in this set of sentiments and fabulous labels for scrapbooking call Luann at 715-271-1873. I use this set all the time and love it. 

The ink used in this card is by Tsukineko (green) and Hero Arts (black). Love this Hero Arts ink. It is so vibrant-even for black. It creates a sharp, clean and crisp stamp every time.

The cardboard is from some packaging my husband thought I could use. I love that it resembles the hole for golfing-well it does to me:)
Have a great weekend.


To order call Luann 715-271-1873


No comments: