Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stamp N Plus card

Now that Valentine's Day is less then three weeks away I figured I better post some of the beautiful love cards I made using Stamp N Plus stamps. This heart stamp is one of my favorites. It is X2046 and can be found HERE. I heat embossed the image with white embossing powder and then used my distress inks to make it the pink color. Using a blending tool I was able to make the inside of the heart lighter while the outside is darker. Then I sprayed it with water and the metallic powder chalk "Stardust" to give it a beautiful shimmer. Distress inks react with water and it give it a water colored look. 

The patterned paper and cardstock is by Michael's, the flowers are by Stampin and Scrappin and the glittery centers are by Recollections.The label die cut is by Papertrey Ink, sentiment stickers by K and Co with the brad by The Paper Studio.

Thanks for looking.


No comments: