Tuesday, January 01, 2013

John 3:16

On this new day of a new year we must remember to thank the Lord for allowing us to live in this world for another day and may the year be filled with beautiful memories of family and friends sharing hope, love and kindness to all men. 

I used patterned paper from Provo Craft and Deja Views for this card. The cardstock is from my stash with the gold paper by Creative Memories. I cut the cross out using my Cricut and the cartridge Indie Art. The patterned paper behind the cross is stamped with a Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous stamp and heat embossed using embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. I then used a blending tool and distressing ink to resist the embossed area and also to enhance the the orangish-red patterned paper. The tag is a Sizzix die used in my Cuttlebug with a stamp by Studio 112 and ink by Stampin Up. The brad is from my stash.

Thanks for looking


No comments: