Saturday, March 23, 2013

Special Day

I'm posting this card for the Stamp N Plus Blog today. The sentiment stamp can be found HERE. I love how this stamp could be used for a birthday, wedding, religious ceremony like baptism or any occasion. It is so versatile. 
I learned how to make this fun pinwheel over at Desire's blog. She is super creative and does some fun techniques showcased on her beautiful cards. 
The patterned paper is by K and Co. It came on a small pad with a decorative edge. The cardstock is by DCWV and the ink for the stamp is by Hero Arts. 
I punched the circles out using an EK Success punch and the scallop circles using my Cricut Storybook cartridge. The center of the pinwheel is a glittery dot by Recollections. They were on sale a few months ago so I stocked up. The ribbon on my card is by Offray and the buttons are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.


No comments: