Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Single Egg Easter Blessings Card

Stop by the Stamp N Plus blog to see what the other ladies have made this week. I made this Easter card which my husband praised me on using a tulip egg stamp by Stamp N Plus. I colored it in using Distress Markers by Ranger. The ink is by Hero Arts-love this bold black ink and Ranger distress inks on the die cut by Spellbinders. The ribbon is from my stash, patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, Cardstock by Provo Craft and embossing folder by Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.

Thanks for looking. 



Challenges:
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/-Easter (egg as my stamped image)



10 comments:

Mary said...

What a great card! Love the embossing and your card design. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon! Happy Easter too!

alex said...

Lovely card and super design, thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy

Alex (DT)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cindy.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your pretty little Easter card. Thank you for joining us at AT THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous coloring job on the Easter Egg! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card also the background.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member


Anonymous said...

thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges this week with your fabulous entry
LOve Mel

Jules said...

I love that you've done something a little bit different and love the way you've used ovals to stick with the egg theme. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely card love all the shapes the egg is very pretty, thank you for oining us at OSCC. Janet

Angela said...

Just love this layered look. Great colour choice and I like that Easter Egg!

Thank you for taking part in the Stamping with the Dragon Challenge
Angela (DT) SSD