Tuesday, March 12, 2013

To my Mother

I'm working on making Mother's Day cards and thought I'd share one with you today. This one I used sentiment stamps by Stamp N Plus and the ink is by Hero Arts. Love that bold black ink. The flower was cut out using my Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge. I sprayed it with Smooch Spritz by Clear Snap before assembling it. The center is flower is one of those little roses you find at craft stores. The back of the flower is a heat embossed stamp by Hero Arts with ink by Versa Mark and embossing powder by Stampendous. The pink color comes from Spun Sugar distressing ink. As a whole the stamped background was a fail but a small portion cut out using my Spellbinders die made the perfect background for my flower. The leaves are by Prima and the patterned paper for this card is by Imaginisce.

Thanks for stopping by.


If you are interested in the sentiment stamp I used for this card check out all of them that you get in the picture below. You can call and order it at 715-271-1873. Tell Luann that you saw it on Cindy's blog.



No comments: