Thursday, November 19, 2015

Giddy Up for a kid

UPDATED 8-29-21 
LARGER PICTURES
Today's card features a horse stamp by Inkadinkado. I stamped it with Stampin Up brown ink and die cut it out with a Spellbinders die. I inked the die cut with distress ink and an ink blending tool both by Ranger. The background paper is by Die Cuts with a View and the brown ribbon is by Stampin Up. The faux black leather and silver buckle were pieces from an old dance costume. The white background is a stencil by Tim Holtz. I applied Dreamweaver Stencils white embossing paste over the stencil to create this textured look.

I'm going to send this card to the lovely Jennifer McGuire as part of her Share Handmade Kindness campaign. This week the challenge is to make and send a card to a kid and she has two kids battling cancer that could use the pick me up.






Thanks for looking.

Jennifer McGuire-send in cards for kids

No comments: