Thursday, November 12, 2015

Utah Family

I made this LO using a sketch from A Cherry on Top. You can see it at the bottom of this post. I had to alter it a bit because my photo is bigger but hopefully you can see the resemblance.

The gold foil patterned paper is by Me and My Big Ideas and the red tree patterned paper is by Craft Smith {sold at Michael's}. The pearlized paper is from my mom's stash that I recently acquired and I used it under the red tree paper, for the tab, and for the circle outline. The circle outline and word bubble that the word family is in were cut out using my Cricut and the George cartridge. The round word bubble is from Cutting Up and the tab is by Art Philosophy. I used gold letter stickers for the date and chipboard letter stickers for the word Utah. For some reason the A in Utah isn't showing up on the photos but in real life it is there.

The word Family is a set of alphabet stamps by Hero Arts that I stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder by Stamp N Plus. The red epoxy stickers came from a sticker pack by Jolee's/EK Success and the stamps of the black dots is from the same alphabet stamp as mentioned previously with Hero Arts black ink.






SB.com-Scrap with Scraps {red pp}
SB.com- Use your stamps {alphabet stamps and black dots}
SB.com-Cricut {tab-Art Philosophy, word bubbles-Cutting Up and George, and circle outline-George}
http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/ A-L-B-U-M-S
A-Art Philosophy cartridge
L-Letter stickers
B-Bubbles, word
U-Utah
M-Me and My Big Ideas
S-Stamps

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your holiday layout, Cindy! It's such a great take on the sketch! And I am so happy that you joined us at Scrap our Stash this month - thank you!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a festive holiday page. Great details and stash used. Thanks for entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

ElenaB. said...

Awesome layout!! Thanks for playing with SOS!!

TantiK Creation said...

Wonderful page. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Sherri Caramico said...

Love the gold and red combo!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

Tricia said...

Awesome layout, thanks for participating with Scrap Our Stash!