Saturday, November 21, 2015

Lawn Fawn Hugs

For my card today I used Lawn Fawn stamps and matching dies as well as the sentiment die. I stamped the doughnut and coffee cup onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored them in with Copic markers. Then I die cut the images out with my Cuttlebug including the steam stamp and the sentiment. I added tiny little beads to the top of the doughnut to look like doughnut decoration by adhering them on with Glossy Accents from Ranger. I used my Cricut to cut out the square behind the images. I used the cartridge Storybook with some Bazzill and Provo Craft cardstock. The patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket.

**And don't forget about the birthday giveaway. It ends November 29th at noon EST.**



Thansk for looking.
SB.com-Cricut {Storybook}
SB.com-Stamps {coffee cup and doughnut}

No comments: